Monday, August 20, 2007

The Office & Random thoughts

The Office season premiere episode “Fun Run” airs Thursday, Sept. 27.

This isn't a official blog just thought I would give a small reminder to all those office fans out there.

What happens if your Boss joins Facebook? Do you add them? Do you ignore the request? What do you do?

Have you looked up into the sky lately? I've been seeing some awesome cloud formation and colors.

This year I'm going to welcome the fall with open arms.

Althought Tom Cruise has fallen off his rocker in the public eye. I recently watched MI3 and was throughly entertained once again.

Just Jared. I'm addicted.

Being sick always sucks.

The Vancouver Canucks are going to unveil their new logo/jersey August 29th. I'm not hoping for anything nice. The Canucks have always been the laughing stock when it comes to Jerseys. I saw who cares what they wear. It's how many goals will they score and how many games is Bobby Lue going to play?

Anyone own a Ipod Video that they want to sell?



No comments: