Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fourty One Ten: It's time

Corinne Bailey Rae sings "Like a star", my weather widget is frozen over and tells me that Calgary is at -23. 12:02am on a early Valentines Morning. "I should be in bed" my body tells me. But my heart tells me to write. So I write hoping this will transpire to something more and keep you till the end of my rambling.

Isaiah 41:10:
Do not fear; for I AM with you. Do not anxiously look about you, for I AM your GOD. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
There comes a time in every person life, whether we know it or not. A chapter ends and a new one begins. For me, a chapter has finished and it's on to a new chapter. I don't read books very often and I'm sure the profs at school would like it if we read our text books on time. But this book of mine is my life. As of now I realize that in my life a new chapter is about to be written.
Chapter 25 to 26: It's time, it's time for growth(again).
Like little children we fall in and out of obedience. We go one way when we should be going the other way. We should be eating our green vegtables and sleeping early so we can take on the day and not be so cranky. As Christians, we should never stop growing or not allow growth to happen. It's something to grow, but to recgonize that it's time to grow again is something else. I realize that I don't need to be alone in my time of growth and I don't have look anxiously around me for the future to come and service my needs. In time it will all come. In trust I will be better for it. In faith, I can do all things. In love, covers all and reaches all. In Christ, limits fade, transgressions are wiped clean, and victory is just around the corner.
But right now: It's time ... it's time for bed.

No comments: