Friday, February 23, 2007

Some pick ups

30 Seconds to Mars: A beautiful lie ...
If I'm correct this is the 2nd Album that 30 seconds to Mars has released. If not, I am sorry. When these guys toured for the first time, they opened for Incubus. This was one summer down in Vancouver. I remember the MC announcing these guys and as soon as they started playing I was like "WHOA, that's Jared Leto ... (1 song later), why am I here again? Oh yeah I'm here waiting for Incubus." I really like this Album, I'm assuming they made adjustments to their music. I would describe this album as clean cut with a kick. I'm enjoying blowing my ear drums off to this in my car.

Dustin Kensrue: Please come home ...
This was my pick up of the week. I didn't even know what this CD package contained. But the guy at the counter raved about it. If you like Ryan Adams, Folk/Rock/Country/Gospel connotations ... or if you just like GOOD MUSIC I would recommend this Album. I'm already waiting for the sophomore album.

Incubus: Light Grenades ...
I've been contemplating buying this cd. But today was the week I bought it. Haven't really listen to it yet. Enjoy Incubus.

No comments: