Monday, March 19, 2007

#9570 Route 58 Rocky Ridge

Today was the first time in about a year that I've taken the Calgary Transit. I don't know if this is the first of many times. But I'm as content as I will ever be. After work I headed out to the bus stop that sits right in front of the Sobeys sign. It wasn't the best day for bus riding. But beggers can't be choosers. I stood close to the bus shelther. Shielding me from the wind that probably made it -10. The poster that was enclosed on the shelther made me laugh. And all I could do was laugh. It was an advertisement for the kidney foundation. A big yellow sign asking you to donate your car to the foundation. Was it a kick in the pants? Maybe. But I decided to just laugh it up and laugh in light of my transporation situation.

Life is like a box of chocolate... You never know what you're gonna get. Lately life keeps throwing me into a tailspin. Trying to adjust and steer back onto the straight and narrow. Riding the bus is just one of them. And you might think how shallow that might be. And maybe this is quite a shallow situation I am in and you might say that I just need to suck it up. Which I am doing. But regardless of how small or how big your life situations be. Remember your creator.

Facebook
I don't if I've blog about facebook or not and I'm too lazy to go down memory lane. But I just love how facebook can keep track of your comments, blogs(notes), status etc. I know you can limit all of this through your privacy settings ... but wheres the fun in that? All my friends, college mates and facebook fans have taken a liking(addiction) to this new internet community. Love it or hate it. I do both.

NHL Northwest Division: More ups and downs than a see saw.
As of right now the Canucks(My beloved) are atop of the Northwest. The Wild follow by one point and The Flames are 8 back. The surging Avs are 4 back of the slumping Flames. And the Oilers are just waiting for next season. My comments will be limited, due to what could happen and where the chips may fall. But here are my one liner what ifs:
  • What if the Avs catch the Flames?
  • What if the Flames miss the playoffs?
  • What if the Avs make a run for the cup?
  • What if this slump is what the Flames need to wake up?
  • What if the Canucks win the division? (my two cents the were predicted to miss the playoffs)

Other NHL News: Jordan Tootoo Gets 5 Game

I really dislike this guy and that punch on Robidas was brutal. In light of all the violence Hockey has produce. Do their brains turn into mush when they hit the ice?

No comments: