Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Goodnight till morning dawn

April showers shower snow not rain. But in the slow moving fall of the snow, it feels like rain. So wet to my feet, it feels like traces of back home. The sun shines a little longer at night, giving a good glimpse of what tomorrow could bring. But as the bright light burns out, I am looking for a spark once again. I breathe, my heart grows faint. I breathe again and my heart pumps once more.

Along the way, I've made memorials of the things I have lost along the way. Put to bed what is no longer near or far. But only a distant memory far and in between the recesses of my heart, soul and mind. I say wave goodbye to sour memories and even to memories that seized the day. Only wishing to find and create such moments as those again one day. I miss the late nights, the laughter in between what was suppose to be serious a moment. Right now I am contemplating resting for awhile in deep slumber. But lately my dreams of once great escape has been invaded by the past and its long awaited arrival is here.

So as the shadow proves the Son shine. I will walk a narrow and straight path. Looking in silence, waiting under the wing I call saviour. Because I know somewhere answers will be answered and trials will have (soul)utions. So again I end with lyrics that have truly made my mouth speak what my heart couldnt say at the start.

I can't keep losing sleep over this. No I can't and now I cannot stop pacing. Give me a few hours I'll have this all sorted out. If my mind would just stop racing. This is over my head But underneath my feet. Cause by tomoroow morning I'll have this thing beat. And everything will be back to the way that it was. I wish that it was just that easy. Would you catch me if I fall out of what I fell in. Dont be surprised if I collapse down at your feet again. I don't want to run away from this I know that I just don't need this. (Lifehouse)

No comments: