Sunday, April 1, 2007

It's snowing, but I feel Purple Rain


Rain

Weather widget says it's -6. Tomorrow we are suppose to have a high of -2 and a low of -9. Spring get here soon.



I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted to one time see you laughing
I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain
I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain
I never wanted to be your weekend lover
I only wanted to be some kind of friend
Baby I could never steal you from another
Its such a shame our friendship had to end
(Purple Rain - Prince)

A battle wages on. A war rages on and continues to lay siege within. I hope things are okay on that side of the moon. Theres nothing left we have in common, but the sky that blankets us both. So as I travel and continue to move forward. Remember I haven't forgotten you, unless it's because of choosen to.

No comments: