Monday, April 16, 2007

I blog cause I can ...

**Warning: This blog will probably be useless**

Monday (Everybodys favorite day)
Thanks to all those who commented on my last blog. I got four in one blog. I guess people are reading this. Props to Tim for responding back to my anonymous comment/reader. Tim you pretty much explained what I was thinking. I thank my anonymous reader for challenging me to think about what I had written down. But I guess I was more or less writing this for readers with essentially the same views and faith I have. But to my dismay I forget that my blogs are publish on that site we all call facebook. And hey! We all know that we aren't all networked the same. Props and kudos to all of you who had responded.

Just add Sobeys ...
Lately I've been feeling the heat at work. Not cause I've been slacking off. But cause I feel like I have to live up to expectations of a manager. My boss puts so much on me and I just don't know how to deal. I do the same work as a assistant minus the ordering of stock and the expectations are still there to do well and to over exceed. My boss has given me Assistant manger shifts to do some odd jobs that require me to be there an hour earlier. 6am WAH WAH! But that means I get up at 4:30 instead of 5:30. WAH WAH again. But hey sleep is sleep. He's offered me the position, but he says I have to quit school. My quick response to that was "Did you just hear yourself say that". Quit my education so I can lift and sell produce for the rest of my life. No thank you. At time I love my job and other times I wish I could just throw down my apron and walk out the front door. But I take a breath... count to 10 and tell myself that I am only passing through.

Currently reading:
  • Four loves by C.S. Lewis
  • Chapter 14 of John
  • June 2005 Issue of TRANSWORLD:SURF "Kelly Slater's all time Session"

Nhl Playoffs: The Canucks as of today are leading the series 2-1. They need to find the O in the fence. Hit even harder. A get better starts. AV keep the twins and the Naslund together (PLEASE). As for my favorite Flamers to hate. They are behind in the 0-2 against the Wings. I've watched the games and they don't look like the team I had imagined when I said back in March and I quote, "They may not win on the road, but this team is built for the playoffs." Ahh well throw out that theory. If they don't win this next game at HOME. They are done, like Oil.

Currently spinning:

  • Ride - Cary Brothers
  • The way I are - Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E
  • Shadowfeet - Brooke Fraser
  • Devotion - Hillsongs United
  • Give it to me - Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland & JT
  • Dig this vibe - DJ Krush
  • Let the love in - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Everything - Michael Buble

Okay thats it.. I know I have more spinning... But I'll blog later cause I can.

No comments: