Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Two of Four years done

Listening to John Mayer the Village Sessions - In repair

Today was the last of my exams. I had a total onslaught of 2 exams. I wasn't pressed or stressed to do them. So I'm not bragging, cause I can relate with those with exam after exam to study for. So for those students still putting in the effort. Keep on truckin.

But I think it's best with me only having 2 exams and the way the semester has gone for me. Lately you can catch me staring into oblivion. But my mind is secured closely to earth. Im in a bit of tailspin and my mind goes from one agenda of life to the next. My heart is pressed up against my chest and knocking firmly reminding me to take in some air.

I've got lots going on. I'm going out to Vancouver to see my Dad. YC is coming up fast. And what to do with the summer? It's all in the air. With choices to make and money to save.

Canucks are into the 2nd round. But it's going to be some hard work and goals from the Sedins and Naslund to win this one. Or it's golfing season with the Flames.

Peace ya'll and say a quick prayer for me when you have the chance and dido for those who need a prayer as well. Let me know.

MD

No comments: