Monday, January 15, 2007

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding ...

Click here
The New Ipod Phone doesn't come out till June 2007. It's touch controls, Internet communications, picture storage and of course its Ipod music capabilities. I heard that it's gonna cost about $499.00 US. I figure thats a resonable price to pay. Why? Well I recently joinned the rest of the Ipod world this Christmas, when I added the iPOD shuffle to my life. It cost me around $89. My phone I bought last summer cost me $120, plus what ever I put on my phone due to the fact that I am on a pay as you go plan. A laptop computer, which I don't yet, can carry media from tv shows, movies, pictures etc. Which can also be carried on the new iPhone. I concluded that this small and impressive device can do all the thing we want while not stuffing our pockets full of gizmos. It's been downsized into this small device for $500 smackers. I figure I carry my cell phone around, my shuffle around and keys and wallet all in pockets ... why not just have it all on one device? I know we already have cell phones out there that have mp3 players on them. But the new iPhone takes the prize.


iPhone on Nightline

Other news ... Season 6 of 24 aired last night. I was pretty excited about the new season that I passed out during the second hour of the season premiere. I've watched every season except for season five. I heard it was the best season, but I never got a chance to watch it, rent it or download it. I wasn't even going to bother. But what are you going to do on a Sunday night? I just have one question ... "How many times can a man have the opportunity to sacrifice his life for his country?" Jack Bauer is all that is man.


I bought the graphic novel 300 by Frank Miller. The movie comes out 03.09.07, its quite intresting and it cost me more than I thought. But it was worth reading before watching the movie. I can't wait to see the cinematography... if you've never seen the trailer check it out here.

One Last thing, does anyone know or use Epson salt for muscle aches? Cause I'm still sore from Floor Hockey.

No comments: