Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Say Goodnight Mark ... Goodnight Mark

Well I should be in bed right now. I had late dinner. My team the Whalers won 2 out of 3 games. I added another helper to my stats. Soaked in my epsom salt bath. The jury is still out on the whole cure the soreness deal.

I've got David Crowder playing in the backround. My all time favorite. I guess when you've exhausted all avenues to take your mind off things. I come running back to Him. I feel like dirt. I treat the God of my so called life sometimes like a forgettable after thought. (Does that make sense? Probably not) There are so many things going on right now. So many things I can list off and I wonder where I will have the time to do it all. Time fly so fast, we don't even have time to hold on to the handle bars that are in front of us.

But I won't go into self pity mode. Or give the emo kid in me to come out. I'm gonna come out fighting:

Till the roof comes off,
till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, cant shut my mouth.
Im a rip this thing(edited) till my bones collapse.
-Eminem
Some one liners -
  1. Facebook.com (my new myspace) thanks Dave
  2. Warcraft III, ahh man I get so sucked in. NERD ALERT
  3. AFHL Hockey WHALERS 3W-3L .500 hockey boys, lets keep going!
  4. Produce Assitant Manger at SOBEY's? to be cont->
  5. 300 the movie, bought the graphic ... novel loved it
  6. NUCKS vs FLAMES Saturday, it's gonna be scary, prides are gonna be hurt, bragging rights are on the line.

No comments: